Saracen Re-Covery Mash is highly palatable, versatile and convenient to use in many different situations. It contains a blend of 'Super-Fibres', known for their superior digestibility and provision of non-heating calories, plus a source of electrolytes to aid re-hydration.
The super fibres help to 'top up' the performance horse's fibre and water intake and together with electrolytes helps to maintain optimum hydration and thirst response, during periods of travel, warm weather, sweating, intensive training and exertion.
Saracen Re-Covery Mash will take 5-10 minutes to soak in warm water and should be fed immediately. The amount of water added will depend upon the individual horse and the reason for feeding the mash.
* Electrolyte inclusion
* Formulated on 'Super-Fibres' to support hind gut health
Low Starch, low sugar formulation
* Feed alongside any diet - no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance
* Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut
* Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery
* Quick Soak in warm water within 5 - 10 mins
* Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of feeders
* Quality proteins to support cell, tissue and muscle repair