Weatherbeeta Green-Tec 900D Detach-A-Neck Medium Weight Turnout Rug
Plastics are incredibly useful materials, but they don't belong in our soil, lakes, rivers or oceans. Plastic waste is one of the most pressing problems our planet faces. We need to find uses for this waste to prevent it from being dumped in the environment.
Weatherbeeta have created this new Weatherbeeta Green-Tec 900D Detach-A-Neck using recycled plastic for the outer fabric and lining.
Each rug saves over 340 plastic bottles from going into landfill or the ocean. That is not the only reason why the rug is better for the environment. The way the rug has been made uses far less (over 50% less) energy to produce the fabric compared to a traditional rug.
The rug is packaged in recyclable packaging that is made from PCR (post consumer recyclable plastic) further reducing the environmental impact of the Weatherbeeta Green-Tec range.
* Waterproof and breathable
* 900 denier PCR outer made from recycled bottles
* Strong 150 denier Diamond Weave lining made form recycled bottles
* 220g polyfil
* Detach-A-Neck style for versatility
* Quick clip front closure offers maximum adjustability
* Traditional side gusset for natural movement
* Twin low cross surcingles
* Large tail flap for protection
* Removable adjustable leg straps