Science Supplements Flexability Plus
FlexAbility+ PLUS is one of the highest specification joint supplements available in the UK* and the only joint supplement on the market with two clinical and scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of joint supplementation.
FlexAbility is the only joint supplement in the UK with a published, peer reviewed paper in The Journal of Equine Veterinary Science.
The study is the largest undertaken in recent history and the findings were also accepted and presented at the British Equine Veterinary Association Congress. The clinical trials suggest for stiff horses, 6-7 out of 10 fed FlexAbility benefit in maintaining normal joint function and mobility.
Formulated for maximum effect with superior levels of active ingredients and scientifically evaluated.
A high specification supplement that provides declared levels of key nutrients involved in cartilage synthesis and support using a unique combination and optimal levels of scientifically proven ingredients, including glucosamine, low molecular weight chondroitin, MSM, omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Vitamin C.
Low dust, highly palatable and manufactured under the strictest conditions in our approved and certified UFAS and BETA NOPS approved manufacturing facility.
Wear and tear on the skeletal system particularly the joints occurs both as the result of exercise training and simply as part of the ageing process.
A key factor in maintaining joint health and function is an adequate supply of the nutritional building blocks needed to support cartilage turnover and joint lubrication.
FlexAbility+ PLUS helps to promote and maintain normal mobility and joint function, is suitable for all horses and ponies and provides nutrient support for joints against the rigours of training and competition. It can also help to maintain normal mobility and joint function in older animals.
* One of the most comprehensive joint supplements available in the UK
* The only joint supplement in the UK with a published, peer reviewed paper in The Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
* Unique combination and optimum levels of scientifically proven ingredients
* Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), DHA, EPA DHA & EPA (Omega 3), Vitamin C
* For all horses, young and old with results seen in as little as 14 days
* 1.7kg tub gives approximately one month supply