Junior Marketing Assistant
We have a vacancy for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join the Commercial Team based at our Head Office in Fawkham, Kent.
Applicants should have:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a creative flair and have excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy including word processing, e-mail, internet and social media skills
- Some knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Knowledge/Interest in the Equestrian Industry
- A flexible approach to work as they may be expected to work outside of their normal hours to support marketing events
The job is:
- A part time role based on three days per week (this may involve a weekend day on occasions)
- A role which will incorporate administrative tasks, creative writing and contact with customers
The closing date for applications is Monday 18th September 2017.
If you are interested please apply, with current C.V and work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Mon 21st Aug 17